Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 23rd Leaderboard Update

We are almost at the half way point of the year and we have three Teams over 800 miles, two Teams over 600 miles, seven Teams over 500 miles, two teams over 400 miles, six Teams over 300 miles,  nineteen Teams over 200 miles, twenty one Teams over 100 miles, the rest are working their way up.  Did you notice that we don't have ANY teams in the 700 mile range? 

 I have pondered that and came up with.....nothing..... LOL....just an interesting fact for the first 1/2 of the year.  Happy trails to all and congrats to Team 22 for leading the herd!





4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Diane and Jordan on their first LD Endurance ride. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Virginia, I sure had a great time :-)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, can you check on me, team 103?I think I fell off the list, or my eyes are very tired! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations from me too Diane! Hope you enjoyed your ride!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry to have to add the word verification. The spammers are hitting this site hard!