Thursday, December 6, 2012

Team 61 - Heitman*


My name is Deb Heitman and my partner is Jim.  He is a 16 yr. old sorrel  Qtr. gelding, I have had him for 11 years. He is my 1st horse and dream since I was a little girl.  He was 5 yrs old,  green broke,and unsocialized when I purchased him.   But we worked thru those  issues and here we are.   He and I trail ride, it is my passion, my relaxation, my  joy and my love!  

We live in Gretna, Nebr. on 3 acres with my husband Lee and Jim's (my horse) pal Cricket, a 10 yr. old mini donkey.  I have met so many wonderful, fun horsey people on Horsetales; they have opened up a whole new world for me.  The Derby is another such adventure for me and I look forward to competing.  My husband was in the Air Force for 20 yrs. and we lived all over the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2012 / 283.01 Miles / 37th Place

20 comments:

  1. Got in 3.4 miles, rode around my area. Don't have my trailer back quite yet. So had to stick here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, glad to see you on the Leaderboard :-) Beautiful day for a ride!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, check my miles. I think there is a mistake. I ONLY have 3.4 miles and that was in Feb. Haven't ridden since. I DID ride last night in the PRR gathering at 2rivers. Got in a total 6.1 miles. That puts me at 9.5 miles total for this year. Thanks Diane!!! Happy Trails Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. May 3 I rode, I thought I had gotten it in. Sorry! Got in 3.70 miles at home.
    May 6th got in 3.2 miles
    May 8th, Springfield ride 5.20
    May 10 FBMDR 14.52 miles Thanks Diane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. June 4th rode 3.34 miles around home
    June 5th rode 6.68 miles at Walnut Creek with PRR group

    ReplyDelete
  6. June 13 Rode at Branched Oak with Cindy N, Diane B and Lori
    w. Had a wonderful ride. Rode 7.53 miles

    June 19 Rode at Wabash. Wonderful evening. 6.89 Miles

    ReplyDelete
  7. June 21 rode 7.50 miles from Elwood to wabash. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wednesday ride at 2 r. Rode 4.91
    Thurs rode 6.52
    July 2 rode 3.60 at my place

    ReplyDelete
  9. July 3 rode at Springfield. 6.24 miles
    July 5 rode at wabash 10.3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rode at turkey creek this week with Lori and Joni joining. Got in 13.45 miles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on getting over 100 miles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rode here at home. July 27th 3.44 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aug.7 logged in 4.58 miles at 2 rivers with 18 others.
    Aug 8 logged in 5 miles at walnut creek

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rode mopac at Elwood with Diane and Cindy. Got in 8.59 miles. Think that's what you said Diane, if not change it! Loved our ride thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 8.59 is spot on :-) Had a great ride with you and Cindy. Thanks for inviting me to ride with you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sept. 4 rode at mopac Louisville 6.08 miles
    Sept 5 rode mopac Elwood 4.83 miles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rode 8 miles in the trail challenge. Sept 4. Loved every minute. Great obstacles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sept 16 rode 9.45 miles at Springfield mopac.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sept 21 and 22nd big canyon cgw! Rode 17.6 miles! Most wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nov 6. Rode 10,7.
    Nov. 8. Rode 7,4 miles

    ReplyDelete

Sorry to have to add the word verification. The spammers are hitting this site hard!