Thursday, December 13, 2012

Team 38 - Kvale

kvale

I'm a 50-year-old married woman living near Tekamah.  I have ridden and been involved with horses since the age of eleven.  After a three year hiatus (while kicking thyroid cancer's butt),  I am back in the saddle - still getting my "seat" back after gaining weight, losing strength, and finding I had some fear.  That's mostly all behind me thanks to my cherished AQHA mare, Cowgirl, an absolute dream.

I'm anxious to put more miles in the saddle, hoping to travel to trail rides & trail challenges, all while training both of us for mounted shooting events.

Life's short, ride free.

Thank you,
Jan Qualley

2 comments:

  1. JAN QUALLEY
    I AM IN THE DERBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4/26/2013
    1.77 miles

    4/27/2013
    2.14 miles

    YTD: 3.91 miles


    ReplyDelete

Sorry to have to add the word verification. The spammers are hitting this site hard!