Sunday, January 13, 2013

Team 105 - Mami


Hi my name is Chanda Mami Im from Hallam Ne, and these are my boys Budrow (11) twh, and Baron (13) pqh, I've been riding for as long as I can remember. Once upon a time I participated in shows, but have found I just enjoy heading off down the road with no particular direction or trailering up with my neighbor and hitting a trail somewhere new to be so very gratifying and medicinal for me.
  
I feel like riding is my therapy and reward for all the hard work of day to day life. I look forward to tracking my miles if only just to see how far the boys and I make it. 

This is our first year in the distance derby and are excited. Hope everybody has a safe wonderful year!!

 -Chanda Mami

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Chanda. Hope you can join us on some of our Wednesday rides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better too 'cause I need a driver when we stay out to late! :-P (Chanda's my neighbor, lol - you get the gps stuff figured out?)

      Delete

Sorry to have to add the word verification. The spammers are hitting this site hard!