Monday, January 28, 2013

Team 121 - Short Stuff


My name is Melinda (Brahms) Mothershead. I live outside of Massena, Iowa. 

I love to riding, my Papa had me on a horse before I could walk. With my kids, all girls, ages 3,4,5 & 7, farming and my grooming business riding usually gets put on the back burner. I love to trail ride, check cows/fence and fox hunt. My equine consist of the Mules; Mable a 16hh 6y/o and Jennie a 12 hh 14y/o. And the Horses Jesse 14.1hh 6 y/o appy/poa and Cassie 14.2hh 6y/o Haflinger.


I am hoping the derby will push me to find more time in the saddle and meets some more "hors" people.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you and your haflinger:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! From one "newbie" to another :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, you decided to join, good for you. Come over and we will ride with each other again. Maybe jump some barrels, now that would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's see if I do this right
    1/28 1.20 miles 1.20 miles to date (Cassie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is hoping riding gets moved to the front burner! You have a great Iowa contingency to push you along! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2/3 4.93 miles 6.13 MTD

    Cassie's First (partial) fox hunt TALLY-HO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3/17 12.63 MTD 18.76
    Rode my friends super Max. He is a stud muffin.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry to have to add the word verification. The spammers are hitting this site hard!