Thursday, January 31, 2013

Team 128 - Scalebrand



My name is Jocelyn Payne and I live in Jacksonville, AR.I just moved here from Alaska and before that Oregon.

 I am an endurance rider, 44 years old , I have three horses and all are endurance /show horses. One Paint mare and two Arabian Geldings.
Scalebrand Livestock is my husband's Cattle Brand.
I plan on competing full blast this year in the Central region for the AERC and lots and lots of trail rides with my husband.
I can't wait to start logging my miles !

3 comments:

  1. Another good looking paint, they may take over the world, Have a great ride, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny Wren - Team AlaskaFebruary 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM

    I'm glad you got signed up! No riding here yet, too much ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad Jenny pushed you our direction. Don't just post your miles .... would love to hear about your endurance rides, too.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry to have to add the word verification. The spammers are hitting this site hard!