Saturday, December 8, 2012

Team 6 - Krazy B Ranch

pam b

 

My name is Pam Butterfield and this is my first year entering the Distance Derby and I'm excited!


I'm 50 years old and I've been riding or somehow involved with horses all my life.  I showed 4H and Open shows in my youth and am now very active as a 4H leader in Lancaster County and also highly involved in the operations of the Capital City Horse and Pony club along with my 15 year-old daughter, Vanessa, and my husband, Jay.


We have several horses we enjoy to haul around with us, but my main ride at this point of my life is a little 5 year-old gray gelding we call Mr. Blueberry.  We also have two Paint mares by the names of Annie and Janie, a young barrel-bred QH filly called Bedago, a Paint/QH named Maggie, and an overflowing personality little gray Arabian pony by the name of Sunny.


Mr. Blueberry doesn't know I'm signing up for this.  I look forward to watching the ground move beneath us.

.

18 comments:

  1. Pam Butterfield
    I AM IN THE DERBY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam Butterfield
    I AM IN THE DERBY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to kick your butt, now the race is on, lol. Get riding ,lol Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pam. Hope you get in some good miles 'cause you have some more comptition.;) Is Vanessa in the race?

    Jayda DeJong

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you will kick my butt since I can't seem to get out and ride. Somebody motivate me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get out and ride, no reason, suck it up and make all the old timers look bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DID IT!!!!!!! I got my first mile in.

    1.12 miles on 02-24-13. It took me 26 minutes to do it, but I got started!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea Pam! Glad to see you on the Leaderboard!!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Add 2.38 to my miles for a total of 3.42!!! WOO HOO! Max speed 8 mph lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome way to start March Pam...hmmm...my math says you have 3.50 miles so far.....don't cheat yourself :-)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. I posted another yesterday (or thought I did) that I rode 5.65 more for a total of 9.15 ytd.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a reminder! Don't drop me please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7.72 miles today WOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, you remembered your GPS on the last day of the month! Good Job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. And on 7-6-13 I remembered it again and logged 4.44!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry to have to add the word verification. The spammers are hitting this site hard!