Saturday, December 8, 2012

Team 9 - Kaboom*

Kaboom - Tammy Tate

What a great idea!  My name is Tammy and I live just outside of Portland Oregon.  My husband and I have 5 horses; two are retired, 1 is young and in training, the other 2 are our riding horses.  My horse is Boomer,  a 9 year old Paint.  He is actually more like a 1200 pound dog.  He is a great partner and makes me laugh most days.

I am enrolling in the Derby to help me get out there and ride on those days I am feeling a bit lazy.  We trail ride often in the summer, but are stuck in the arena in the winter.  I will log those miles,  too, and think it will be very interesting!

Happy trails to all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2012 / 300.92 Miles / 36th Place

.

37 comments:

  1. Kick your butt, lol, get riding for 2013 I will be watching you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, did someone say go?
    1/19. 10.4 miles
    10.4 miles total

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yeah.....good start though :-)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feb 10 5.4 miles
    McIver State Park, Estacada, Oregon
    YTD 33.5 miles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feb 17. 3.5 miles
    YTD 37.0 miles
    McIver State Park, Estacada, OR

    ReplyDelete
  6. March 27 5.6 miles
    YTD 58 miles
    Beautiful sunny day riding in McIver state park with a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not posted miles for a few weeks. My son has been in the hospital. I would still like to be in the Derby and hope to be back in the saddle again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No worries, Praying your son recovers quickly and completely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you are back in the saddle :-) Hope this means your son is all better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He is home now and recovering. It will take a while, but is expected to fully recover.

      Delete
  10. August 23. 7.2 miles
    YTD. 122.35. Miles

    ReplyDelete

Sorry to have to add the word verification. The spammers are hitting this site hard!